Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ideas



Guerrilla Acts of Kindness... Ideas

For those of you who are still confused by this idea or don't know how to start, here are some random notes my friends and I made up. These notes are supposed to inspire and put a smile on a stranger's face. You can write or illustrate anything that would make you smile or feel better if you were to find it randomly behind the cereal at Raley's or the stacks of used DVD's at Blockbuster. Don't be afraid, just be genuine. 

It's not hard work, but an act of generosity.


3 comments:

Brooke said...

so i went into the movie store today. I was sort of sleepy and sad i couldn't hang with some of my friends today. then on one of the shelves in the comedy section i saw this little note......:) it was an adorable little note that said "you"re sooooo f***ing cute!!! ...seriously.....belive me when i say it made my day!!!!!!! <3 thank you! it was a wonderful idea and i1'll be sure to pass it on ^^
~BROOKE BARTON...AGE:16

Unknown said...

YAY! I am so glad to hear that those little notes are starting to make their way into the hands of those who will appreciate them. Your comment just made my day as well; and this is how the dominoes begin to fall. I hope that you will pass it on, but if not, I'm glad to hear that you liked the note at least. How was the movie? haha

Ash Smith said...

hurray!
watch the dominoes fall... also makes my day to know our little project is reaching people.
pass it on, pay it foreward, and remember to let us know what you are doing to make the world a better place! :)

public forum